Career Exploration Program (CEP)
High School Students
Guided by mentors, students support JSC organizations and learn valuable technical and business skills. High school students must be enrolled in a high school Cooperative Education program and should apply through their schools’ Career and Technology Education (CATE) teacher. Students apply in early spring of their junior year for participation during the senior year of high school.
- Possess United States citizenship.
- Be enrolled in a high school Cooperative Education program.
- Maintain a 3.0 grade average on a 4.0 scale.
- Be at least 16 year of age.
- Reside within commuting distance of JSC.
- Be available to work 20 hours per week at JSC.
Rising high school seniors interested in participating in the Program should apply through their high school Career and Technology Education (CATE) teacher or the appropriate advisor of early-release programs during their junior year of high school. Students apply online as instructed by their CATE teacher in February of their junior year.